5th Special Needs Conference
- at 8:30 am - 12:30 pm
1401 Fremont Ave
South Pasadena, CA 91030 United States
Please join us for our FREE 5th Special Needs Conference, March 3, 2018, from 8:30 a.m.–12:30 p.m. at South Pasadena High School, 1401 Fremont Avenue, South Pasadena.
This conference serves parents of students with special needs, teachers and other professionals, and interested community members in the district and surrounding communities. All are welcome. Learn how to:
- find, fund, & coordinate services*
- deal with challenging behavior*
- explore pathways after high school
- teach and practice social communication
- understand and manage attention issues
* For the first time, we will be offering simultaneous interpretation into Mandarin and Spanish, for these two high-interest panels! Registration required by 2/20 for interpretation.
Also, an information fair will feature representatives from organizations that provide services and supports to the special needs community.
More information, program listings, and registration for the conference at www.spp4snc.com/conference