This page will give you the information you need to apply to the Uniquely Abled Academy at Glendale Community College for Fall 2017. Please apply as early as you can to have adequate time to apply for eligibility by agencies offering external support services.
The following is the UA Academy list of classes for Fall 2017:
- MACH 107 32 HOURS 2.0 UNITS MACHINE PRACTICE 1 Ticket #3874
- CAM 210 48 HOURS 3.0 UNITS CNC MILL PROGRAMMING AND OPERATION Ticket #3869
- CAM 230 48 HOURS 3.0 UNITS MASTERCAM PROGRAMMING Ticket #3871
- ENGR 102 48 HOURS 2.0 UNITS BLUE PRINT READING Ticket #3878
- Student Development(SD) 128 1.0 UNIT Ticket #3881
Schedule: These classes will be taught over a period beginning September 18, 2017; and ending on December 13, 2017. Classes are 8:00 am-3:15 pm, Monday-Thursday. Fridays will occasionally be used for visiting companies. Click here for a weekly schedule.
Wait List: Be advised that UAA students may be put on Waitlists when they register for the classes. This may happen and, if it does, do not worry because their instructors will tell them what to do when they go to the first day of class.
Job Placement and Job Coaching: The UA Academy includes support for job placement and job coaching following successful course completion.
Note: the following costs may change.
Maximum Total Individual Cost = $759.50 *Total cost MAY vary and is dependent upon each candidate’s eligibility for Financial Aid and/or other programs (e.g.: Department of Rehabilitation , WTW and WIOA)
- $552.00 = 14 units @ $46
- $18.00 = Health Services Fee (Fall)
- $12.50 = Student Services Fee
- $10.00 = Picture ID Card Fee
- $75.00 = Parking (Fall)